Fall Recreational Soccer Program
Updated Friday July 5, 2019 by Paul Montopoli.
The fall outdoor recreational program is a grade based program that spans K-12. Clinic programs are offered for grades K, 1, and 2. Recreational leagues start in 3 grade and divided accordingly
- Girls 3-4 Grade
- Girls 5-6 Grade
- Girls 7-9 Grade
- Boys 3-4 Grade
- Boys 5-6 Grade
- Boys 7-9 Grade
- Co-ed 10-12 Grade (Bobby Smith)
- The Bobby Smith Program is a Co-Ed soccer League that runs on Sunday Nights. We play on the turf field at Mark Lane in River Vale under the lights. At the first session each player will be given a 1 green and 1 white "Bobby Smith" shirt to use for the season.
- We ask the players to bring both color shirts with them to each session. At the beginning of each session we break up the players into 2 teams that we beleive will make for the most fun game. Each week the teams change.
- The idea of the program is to provide organized pick-up style socccer for the players. Its a lot of fun and kids love the games.
- It doesnt matter what your skill level is. Bobby Smith is for everyone. Come out and have a fun night with your friends under the lights. Its a great chance to unwind before the start of the school week.
- After each session we provide pizza for the players to enjoy.